We’re eager to help!
We can respond promptly to most needs calling for carpentry, simple maintenance, clean-ups, home repairs or minor modifications to structures and equipment in non-emergency situations.
On the more personal side, we can check on the health, safety and comfort of lonely or isolated folks by paying them a visit or checking on them by phone. We can make sure there is food in the refrigerator, and that they are safe and comfortable. If we discover any imminent risk or serious threat to their well being, we can and will seek an appropriate remedy.
Here are some of the services we routinely perform:
- constructing wheelchair ramps, low-rise steps, or other handicapped access
- minor home repairs
- occasional housekeeping, meal preparation, lawn care and snow removal
- rides to medical appointments, shopping and errands (3 days advance notice needed)
- home visits, either in person or by phone, as needed
- provide care and companionship to poor, disabled or isolated elderly throughout Crow Wing County
Our help is intended for those who cannot otherwise afford to provide it for themselves. We require no complicated applications or procedures. No red tape. No strings. We simply get it done.
We do not charge for our services although donations are gratefully accepted.
If you know of someone in need or, perhaps, require some assistance yourself …just fill out the simple form below, or give us a phone call and we’ll be in touch:
Phone: (218) 820-7454 • Toll Free: (877) 245-7454