We depend on our loyal donors and grant funders to support our work. In fact, over 60% of our revenue is from financial contributions made by area individuals and businesses. We hope you consider supporting Interfaith Volunteer’s mission with a contribution. All contributions of funds and materials are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
There are several ways to give:
1) by sending a check to us at:
P.O. Box 64
Deerwood, MN 56444
2) by using a credit/debit card through the secure DonorView website. Click the button below to donate online.
3) We are also able to accept gifts via wills, bequests, and appreciated stock. If you are interested in this option, please contact Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-820-7454.
Interfaith Volunteers has received grants from the following organizations:
- Hallett Charitable Trust, Crosby, MN
- Initiative Foundation, Little Falls, MN
- Crow Wing Power/Operation Round-up, Brainerd, MN
- Minnesota Department of Human Services-Aging and Adult Services Division
- The Otto Bremer Foundation
Our donors and partners include:
- MidMinnesota Federal Credit Union-Brainerd, MN
- Essentia Health St. Joseph’s Hospital Medical Center-Brainerd, MN,
- Immanuel Lutheran Church-Crosby, MN
Our donors include:
- All Saints Church-Baxter, MN
- American Legion – Nisswa
- Anderson Agency-Brainerd, MN
- Crosslake-Ideal Lions
- Crosslake Lutheran Church
- CTC-Brainerd, MN
- GCI Capital, Inc.
- Good Shepherd Church
- Lord of Life Church- Baxter, MN
- Nisswa Lions
- Our Saviors Lutheran Church-Crosslake, Mn
- St. Andrews Catholic Church-Brainerd, MN
- St. Mathias Catholic Church-Brainerd, MN
- VFW #1647